June 19, 2008

Listen, world.

It's 3.15 a.m. I was sleepy 3 hours ago :)
No, I did not stayed up so late to complete my assignment.
I played burger shop *angelic smile*
I managed to reach level 62 in 3 hours. I think I'm good at making burgers online.
Even Michelle thinks that I should really open a burger stall named Sepetnie.
:D
Okay. That burger game made my eyes go twirly wirly and my brain go fuzzy wuzzy.
I handled too much burgers and fries in one night. Overdose.

Our group managed to start on our sitcom production today. It's a good thing! knowing that we have to pass it up on urm.. 30th of June.
whereby we still need to edit the video which will take so so so much time.
oh gee. ;/

Will try to post it in here after everything is complete :]

Had McDonalds for dinner again. All those fast food is making me grow horizontally.
Oh all those bloody sinful food :(
I hate you for being so delicious.

Anyways,
See you in my dreams :] where we are together, making burgers :))

No comments:

Post a Comment