November 16, 2007

WAHHH.

believe it ornot, using the MAC computer in my campus, was OH-SO-AWESOME. :D
mygod. SIOK SIAL!
now i know where did all my fees went to.
we have IT class with Miss Thong last thursday.
shockingly, YES shockingly, it was my *coughs* first time using the gadgets there after 3 months.
i know, wth. Haha.
and so, we had our lecture there.
it was ok la, despite realizing that my knowledge on gadgets and gizmos are like..ehem, zero?
so it was all kind of new to me, anddddd..miss thong speaks really fast!. :O

-sendiri speaks so fast, some more can say people, what la u yen.- *sweat*=='

and if any of you are wondering why the hell am i not posting any pictures?
one word, Lazy. heh :DD

oh wait, not Lazy, its "Busy".
yeah,. that's more like it. :DDD

k la.i cabut dulu. *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment