November 13, 2007

THE RETURN.

First of all, MILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF APOLOGIES for not updating.
I hAVE A EFFING GAY CONNECTION, what do ou expect? LOL.
It's been so long since I've blog, I don't even know what to write anymore. HAHA.
First of all, I WANT TO SAY THAT I MISS MY SIX BEST FRIENDS ALOT!!!:(
and i want to see KALSOM SOOONNNNN :/

Recent Updates on My Life :

1. went Naki's house for Deepavali.
2. started my second semester. I'm Loving it.
3. I got a random midnight call from Max. =='
4. Leonard made me a pineapple jam for my belated birthday gift. Thanks, yo!
5. Sulin visited me the day Leonard passed me the pineapple jam, and the both of us finished that bottle of jam together (:
6. then I realised that his jam are fattening!!! haha.
7. oh! i got myself a new mobilephone :DD
8. i have a conflict going on with my ex-housemates. so gay i tell u.
9. i like colby caillat's latest song.
10. i met with an accident the other day. it was terrfying for me. the pizzas which i bought did not make it, it was crushed. :(
11. fortunately, everyone were safe :]
12.the diploma students are having their holidays right now; it means that no more chloe, soo hui, julius, max, isaac, alice and the rest of the hippy gang to join us anymore :(
12. and i think everybody is pretty (:

No comments:

Post a Comment