September 17, 2007

Results. and Wentworth Miller (:

we got back our results for English College Studies today.
but before that,

the funniest phenomenon occurs.

haha.

we went into the class.

then , there's this very strange odor.

and then I went yelling
"oi. y so smelly one.?"

...

no one bothers me.

then Miss Hedi came in.

everyone sat and stare at her.
just right when she was about to show us our marks,

we saw smoke gushing out through one of the boards on the ceiling.
...

everyone turned and stare and then started to buat bising.

haha.

went out, moved to a higher floor.

unfortunately, we were kicked back down,

but into another different, safer class.
that is what happen when nobody tend to listens or take note to what i earlier said.
see lah now... :P
LOL.

and dum dum dum,

results...

Miss Hedi said:

"only three person got 75%."

then she started announcing students name who scored highly in the sections of the paper.

and shit. my name was not mentioned.

and im like..

"okla.sure no A already one. so, i'll pray for B".

bla bla bla..

she started to on the projector and viewed the marks.

read read read...

and POOM.
I saw my ID, with the number 75% beside it.

and I'm like..

"okay..sure wrong one."

check again.

HAHA. its't true! ;D

YAY.
really unbelievable.
and oh, Leonard, I beat you. LMAO :P

(:
zomg.

i am so madly, deeply in LOVE with Wentworth.
like extremely VERY.

i can seriously go bonkers.
aaahhh., Wentworth Earl Miller III.
<33

tomorrow: results on Malaysian Studies and Human Communication.

:

lets hope that i still have my lucky charm with me.

xoxo`

No comments:

Post a Comment