September 24, 2007

its NOT ok.

i am feeling so...NOT GOOD right now.

i feel fat, because i ate like a hog today, seriously.
and im still hungry. die la. eating disorder! :O

and i feel hot because my room air-condtioner aint working

althoug i've been complaining to the person in charge of for so many freagging times.

im staying all by myself in this whole apartment because all of

moi housemates had gone back to their hometown,

which left me alone in this lonely house.

dahla i ni penakut.

im woried bout my own safety.

yup, as you can see, the world is the most dangerous plae to live in right now.

and i miss home because all of this uncomfortable situations made me want to go home.

plus, mom hasn't call me yet.

yorh.

im feeling sleepy but i can't slep because of all the reasons above.

and i want to watch the season 3 of prison break so badly.

im supose to be studying for finals but instead im wasting my time blogging,friendstering and msn-ing.

i have class at 8am til 4pm tomorow. :

i can onl go home a month later.

sad.

my 18th birthday is coming. :D?

aduih. feel so ...old.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment