September 4, 2007

im back at my stupid old room at Mentari. :(
reached Subang yesterday evening . it was a road trip for me and my awesome dad (:
the both of us went to Sunway Pyramind for dinner.
Mr.Tepanyaaki :D
he even told me about his time when he used to work and bla bla..
then, the both of us went Starbucks for coffee and cake.
yeah.it's like a date ((:
after that, it was Byebye dadd :(( he left for Taiping.
dad gave me a hug and i actually cried a little. so touching wehhh :/
i missed him and my mom so much right now.
having a one week study leave makes me feel homesick again.
yala..i was in taiping for that whole week, and now i got to go get my ass here back to Subang.
urgh. sure la sad. back to lonelinessssss :
had exam today.
Malaysian Studies, Human Comm and English.
i wish i didnt screw up but i think i did.
Whatever lahh.
plus, im sick as well. so im feeling very emo-ish right now.
with the tense and sickness im feeling,..i feel like i want to go home . :!
this very moment, i want and need to talk to my mom so badly.
i need her words which could make me feel stronger again.
mommy.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment