August 20, 2007



okay.emo pictures.yeah.I look super weird. *as usual*
neways, michelle edited alll these pictures.she's good huh?
these are some pictures we nedd for our exhibition. cant wait for it :)

hot topic for this season: IM FAT!!! X( i am right?? :/

and i still continue consuming all those food. O.M.G. i cant stop myself from all those temptations. aargh.fuck food weh. so damn delicious. ISH.

how now? wana die ornot???? or terus makan dan jadi gemuk?

you see, if i dont enjoy all those wonderful food NOW, i wouldnt have the chance later on.
takkan when OLD d then ni wana start makan meh?? when im OLD, i have to control my dieting already lah.. or else i'l die faster..
but if i EAT all those fattening food now, i'l urm.grow WIDE. :

ok.i know.im.paranoid. ish.
-screw me lah-
dahla i do not have the high metabolisme in me, i have to watch and choose what i eat; which i don't do. URGH. im going bonkers people.

ARRGGHHHH. *scratch head*

No comments:

Post a Comment