July 22, 2007

stupid dumbfuck

its 9am in the morning and im felling.. URGH .
my parents fetched me down from taiping at around 2am this morning.
why,, because SUPPOSELY i have to attend a class at 8am.
but now,class is cancel and i dont know what else should i do :/
i fell bad,sad,homesick,geram, and... URGH
well,i know its an accident.
but i just want to EXPRESS.
so just let me do my thing.
ARGGGHHHHHH!
i felt bad because if i knew they were'nt gona be class today,Dad & Mom wouldnt have to drive all morning sacrificing their sleep just to fetched me down to KL.
and this morning,when my parents left me,i felt like crying :(
awww.i guess the homesickness is just still there huh.grrr.
and the worst part is,there's no class.
ARRGGHHH.bodo sial.fuck sial.stupid sial.URGH.
omg.i feeel ROJAK.i FEEL everything,but i cant seem to feel HAPPY yet :/
please make me :S
yeah.I KNOW.the whole class-is-cancel-thingy is an accident.
but...sigh,
alright,i know.big girl,and big girl gotta grow up,be mature and stay strong.
and quoted FERGIE ,, 'big girls dont cry?' lol
so yeaaa,im gonna stay strong.and even if i feel like crying,or whatsofucking ever.,
i wont.because im a big girl :)
and to MOM&DAD,thanks for everything.
you're always the best for me.
and there's nothing i can do to ever replace all the things you've done for me.
love you for eternity (:

No comments:

Post a Comment