July 16, 2007

hey bloggie :)
attended Miss Hedi english class today.
she's...ok lah.
she wants us to do a journal for her.
its like our daily rants like that la.or..i called it,"my another version of blogging" :]
classes end at 11am today.
went Sunway pyramid with Dionne.
shop shop shop.haha :D
and she settled her problem.shhhssssh.private.HAHA.:P
dionne's bf fetched me back to Mentari Court(the place im currently staying)
and now im in the library writing blog.oh meiyen (:
i miss taipingg la..alottttt :/
ans yes ,im going back this weeek! YAY!!!
cant wait!!!
oh shoot.tomorrow's class is from 8am-4pm.and we only have an hour break in between.
which 12pm-1pm.:/
and we got malaysian studies.oh my.:(
oh yea,i so called interviewed Michelle(chun) today.
and she interviewed me back la of course.
its part of the activity Miss Hedi asked us to do.
Michelle is....the sweetest girl u've seen :]
so....yeah.will blog some other time.
tata.

counting days to get my ass home to taiping: 3days!!!!!!

things i improved in myself today: i learn to be a better growing up child (:

No comments:

Post a Comment