June 25, 2007

yo people.current most favourite add is

hitz.fm website :] its fun.haha.

and oh.its Jason birthday today.and people,Jason is my brother (: he's turning sixteen. :O
aww.you're a big boy now.! :D *grins*

shall post some pics on him,laterrr.

i miss my rockers so much laa :(

and i got message from Mayling in the evening just now.Mayling is my bestie.and she's currently in Utar.for more info,i stated some info on her in my previous blog.yea,the xanga one.:] or,u can just visit her friendster.

http://www.friendster.com/9279426

she said she misses me.awww (: i love it when people said that.haha XD

and at last,i managed to have a chat with Jason (another person-which is not my brother) and Joshua. they're fro my ex-campus.haha. its so hard to chat with them! cant blame them,they got lots of assignment to be completed :/

awww.i misss you people laaaa :(

No comments:

Post a Comment